Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Its Gettin Busy Around Here!

Hi Everyone!

Wow Its getting busy around here!!!! Each morning its like christmas opening up my email lol...I just love hearing from all of the Brides to Be..And i find myself wishing I could do everyone's wedding, ofcourse that is not the case...

Bridal trials have gone well with a few exceptional days where weather got in the way of all of the fun!!!! As we all know the storm of the century IN md/dc/va and then followed by A Second good sized one! We couldn't catch a break two weekends in a row!!!!! No fair lol

I am really looking forward to starting actually weddings next month and have bookings all the way up to the end of 2010 and the 2011 brides are starting to inquire..so all is well!

I am excited about the fact that i recently ordered a small book of some of my work to bring with me on trials... cant wait to see it!!! I Also plan to bring it with me to bridal events...

Last evening I attended a wonderful event the Serendipity 2010 at the valley mansion in cockeysville MD..gorgeous venue!!! and thrown my two class act vendors a MD photographer and MD event planner..Both so friendly..and talented!

I will blog all about them soon!!!! and hopefully share some photos from the event!

Until next time! Happy Wedding Planning and to my fellow Vendors keep up the great work!!!!
Hugz
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment